Highly skilled and fully registered electricians
Abbotswood Property Services’ registered electricians are highly skilled. All work is carried out in compliance with industry standards. We cover fixtures, new equipment, rewiring, fittings and all ranges of electrical requirements. Security, fire and smoke alarms can be fitted, tested and maintained. Our team is there ready to assist you and offer a reliable service that we pride ourselves on.
We can carry testing on commercial and residential appliances using PAT (Portable Appliance Testing). It is the safest way to tell whether your household appliances are in a good, bad or dangerous condition. We can carry out tests on all appliances from washing machines, dishwashers, toasters and kettles to lawnmowers, hedge trimmers and extension leads.
Whether it’s a power shower, a programmable shower or a digital electric shower we can install it for you. We’ll recommend the very best for your budget and we’ll install it with a full guarantee. If you need a repair or have your shower simply maintained we can also carry it the work.
Electric Wiring & Rewiring
Homes need to be safe and modern life places a higher demand on todays electrical systems. We can ensure that your home is safe and recommend that a Periodic Inspection Report is carried out which would identify any areas that need attention.
Most rewires to domestic properties come about for one or more of the following reasons.
- As a result of an inspection report
- Observations made by others, whilst work has been carried out
- Problems with sockets or lights not working
- Old light fittings, sockets and wiring
- Insufficient sockets and light points
Electric Lighting & Fixtures
We can carry out many aspects of lighting installations which include all contemporary and traditional designs. It is important to create mood and ambience in you home. We can do this by using the existing fixtures, fittings and the style of the building.
Types of lighting and power installation work undertaken include:
- Lighting sockets
- Low-voltage lighting
- Electrical wiring & rewiring
- Emergency lighting
- Energy saving components
- Fuse board installations and upgrades for the new lighting
- Security alarms, fire alarms and CCTV systems
Safety is so important. We have the experience and knowledge to ensure your business or home is secured safely. All of our work is carried our under electrical regulations BS7671.
- Wired and wireless alarm systems
- Security gates
- Access control (keypad, token or card swipe) surveillance systems
- Security lighting
- Integrated security systems (CCTV, access control, intruder and fire alarms integrated onto a single network)
Call 07983 410 593 for electrical services that you can trust from a leading property maintenance and refurbishment specialist in Abbotswood, Hertfordshire.